Thursday, March 6, 2014

Why I turned to Alternative Medicine

I am excited to share health and wellness with those who are interested.  I began my journey in 2000 when I was suffering from chronic sinusitis and IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome) issues.  I consulted with my chiropractor who had an EDS system and my life was changed!  I am proud to say I have had 1 sinus infection since then and I no longer suffer from IBS issues.  My problem was not only my diet but I had a systemic candida issue in my body.  We all have candida that lives naturally in our body but, diet(sugars) and antibiotics created the perfect storm in my body.  I didn't realize every time I took an antibiotic for my sinus issues it was making things worse and not to mention my diet....high in sugars and processed foods.....which your body craves to feed the candida. I finally decided there had to be something else.  I found that something else.....Eastern Medicine!  I look forward to using this blog as a way for me to spread the word on Alternative Medicine and what I have learned over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment